Ever thought about having your property professionally managed? Thought maybe the cost would be too high and take all your profit? Looking for a professional manager for your condominium or homeowner association?
Did you know that:
- Tenants prefer properties that are managed by companies vs. dealing directly with the owner?
- Many times professional property managers can get higher rents than owners with sophisticated marketing programs?
- The cost for maintenance is normally lower with a professional manager since we have negotiated lower rates with preferred service vendors or do the work in-house.
- We have people that answer the phone at night, on
weekends, on holidays, and when you are out of town so your tenants or homeowners get emergency service fast!
- Our fee, in most cases, is a tax deductible expense for a real estate investor.
- Condos and Homeowners Associations with good management usually have a higher selling price when you sell your house or condo
Costs for professional management are not as expensive as you may have thought, if you pick the right company. Each property type will have an individual cost based on many factors, but if you would like a basic idea of property management costs and processes, click the link below for the type of property you have that needs managed:
Commercial type property or strip center
Office building or medical building
For a detailed proposal contact Dennis at 614-538-1717 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org